Sunday, April 10, 2016

Bicycle built for 2+1=3 ♡

It has been an extremely long time since I've written....mostly because I wasn't sure anyone was reading. Who cares I'll write for me! 

 Sooo first came love! ♡

Then came marriage 

And now....Baby!!! 

Introducing Sawyer Chad Terry!
He is currently 4 months old, weighing 14 pounds and 25.5 inches long.
He was born December 7th, 2015 at 1:17pm. He was 7 pounds 6 ounces and 21.5 inches long at birth....

Yes this is a birth story: 
It was a long, painful 17 hour roller coaster ride I'll never forget, and always cherish. His first cry was the most beautiful thing I think I've ever heard in my life. His little cry gave me comfort, and I  knew in the months ahead that wouldnt be the case. They placed him on my chest, and I remember touching him I can't remember where I touched him, but I just wanted to make sure it was all real and it wasn't a dream. The first thing I saw were his ears! "He has my ears" I thought in excitement! The nurse took him away to clean him up but I could still see him, I never took my eyes away from him I was in awe, I couldn't look away. Mark must have been glued to him too because I started to realize he wasn't taking pictures! There we were new parents just staring at our baby boy...I wondered if it was awkward for him being stared at all naked...I guess it was about then that I realized he was staring at me too. Now I'm not sure if he could even see me due to his eyes adjusting to the light for the very first time and all, but I swear this little guy was looking right at me. It was like he knew who I was, almost like he had been waiting all those 9 months to meet me like I'd been waiting anxiously to meet him. The nurse gave him back to me to do skin on skin, and his eyes were locked in me the entire time. 
He is most definitely a gift from god, a true angel sent here to change the world for the better. I am honored, and blessed more than I deserve to be chosen to be his momma. He is constantly changing, and he is growing way too fast. It amazes me how much I love him, and how much I've grown as a woman since he was born. I don't want to miss a thing I hate leaving him for even a minute because I'm afraid I'll miss a laugh, or a smile. He is more than anything I could have imagined, and I have no idea how I did life without him! The day he was born I guess you could say I was born too. ♡






No comments:

Post a Comment