Monday, April 11, 2016

Mark.

 
I don't think I've ever really thanked my husband for all he's done, and continues to do for our family.
I guess with daily life it's hard to remember the little things in life that mean so much.
Today I'm going to remember for a long time. Today I had to drop my husband off at a hotel, and I'm not sure when I'll see his person again.
Lets back track a little.
In July of 2014 my husband was offered a job in ND to work as a flow tech in the oil field. He accepted, and we lived in ND for about a year and a half while he worked and we paid off debt. We've finally moved back to UT bringing with us our 4 month old son.
In order for me to stay home to care for our son my husband has taken a job that will take him away from us weeks at a time. He is going to be a trucker. His training starts early tomorrow morning, and his driving test will be on the 21st.
This is the first night since Sawyer's birth that his daddy has been away from him.
 
I'm missing my best friend terribly, and it's only been a few hours since we parted.
He expressed to me on the drive to the hotel that he will do anything it takes so that his son can have his mother take care of him.
What can I say....I'm more than blessed to have such a selfless man, and man so concerned about his family's well being.
That being said. I'm going to miss him while he's away. It's going to be hard, nights will be long, and scary. Days will be full of memories that he wont be a part of. It hurts knowing that he'll miss a lot of the little things Sawyer will learn while he's away.
My husband is sacrificing his time with our son, so that I can have my time with him.
I cant express how much love I have in my heart for this man today, and it just continues to grow.
My hope is that this isn't permanent. I want to help him start an auto detailing business.
He has a heart of gold.
I love you Mark.  

No comments:

Post a Comment