Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My bucket list...

I'd like to write a book.
I have a lot to say.
I don't care to get it published.
I just hope someone will read it someday.
 
I'd like to sing a song 
in front of a large crowd.
I'd love to find the courage to sing my own
out loud.
 
I'd like to win a race
and run as fast as I can.
I will prove that I am a Strong women
compared to any man.
 
 I'd like to build a home
with a man that I love;
to work hard together  and
receive blessings from above.
 
I'd like to have a son with whom I can play.
I will teach him right from wrong
so that he will become a good man
someday.
 
I'd like to meet with god.
I'll remember every glance, he'll know I
am not perfect, but he will give me a chance.
He'll take me in his arms, a very sweet embrace.
I will cry happy tears cascading down my face.
 
God gave me a miracle "a life I call my own."
I will take my chances even if I have to dance it alone.
Money comes and goes, sometimes friends do too.
Just remember the only person who can live your life, and make it better
is you!
 
-Nicole Larkin
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment